Sunday 3 February 2013

Rimmel Kate moss lipstick | Celebrity Gossip | Women Clothes

Rimmel Kate moss lipstick | Celebrity Gossip | Women Clothes

Rimmel Kate moss lipstick


Yet another Rimmelnovelty, also marketed by famous Kate Moss grabbed my attention. It is the Rimmel Kate moss lipstick.Yet another Rimmelnovelty, also marketed by famous Kate Moss grabbed my attention. It is the Rimmel Kate moss lipstick.
Jos jedan novitet iz Rimmela koji mi je privukao paznju, cije je reklamno lice ponovo poznata Kate Moss. Rijec je o Rimmel Kate moss lipstick.This is a second lip line collaboration with Kate and I have heard wonderful things about the first line “Lasting Finish” but never brought myself to check it out personally.
The latest Rimmel Kate moss lipstick  line however, might just change my mind. Packed in gorgeous red bullets, as a change from previous black ones,  here unravel the five gorgeous lipstick shades staples. I adore that they not only made them beautiful looking but also in colors that will appeal to many. These mattes are creamy and luxurious looking which is a huge bonus since Rimmel products are always affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment