Saturday 29 September 2012

Shalini Vasisht Latest Party Makeup | Celebrity Gossip | Lifestyle | HD Wallpapers

Shalini Vasisht Latest Party Makeup | Celebrity Gossip | Lifestyle | HD WallpapersShalini Vasisht Latest Party Makeup

Shalini Vasisht powder under the eyes before applying the eye makeup so that any loose shadow which falls can be easily brushed Party Makeup, I used a pearly shadow under the brow and over the eye lids for a highlighting affect. I used a wash of charcoal grey blended in with a fleshy pink over the socket of the eye, to give it a brighter hue.
To Latest I applied a thin line of black eye liner Party Makeup lid, and to balance the lower lid, I smudged it with a matching kohl pencil I groomed the eyebrows by filling them in with the same color as the bride’s hair, keeping the strokes feather-like. Shalini Vasisht eye shadow in dark brown and fixed any stray hairs with clear mascara in an outward and upward direction.












No comments:

Post a Comment